Phoebe: It's not mine, I didn't earn it; if I kept it, it would be like stealing.
Rachel: Yeah, but if you spent it, it would be like shopping.
Phoebe: Okay, okay, let's say I bought a really great pair of shoes with the money. Do you know what I'd hear with every step I took? "NOT mine, NOT mine, NOT mine." And even if I were happy, okay, and, and skipping, I'd hear "notNOT mine, notNOT mine, notNOT mine, notNOT mine..."
Ross: A thumb?!
Phoebe: I know, I know.
All: Ewwwwwwwwwww!
Phoebe: I opened it up, and there it was just floating there, like this tiny little hichhiker.
Chandler: Well maybe its a contest, you know? Like collect all five?
Chandler: "You're such a nice guy" means "I'm gonna be dating leather-wearing alcoholics and complaining about them to you."
Snilldin ein
föstudagur, apríl 02, 2004
Friendsdagur í dag
Birt af Eyrún kl. 14:58
Gerast áskrifandi að:
Birta ummæli (Atom)
Engin ummæli:
Skrifa ummæli