Ég er farin að halda að ég sé með síþreytu ég er alltaf þreytt allavega þegar ég er að vinna.
Núna eru bara 45 mín eftir og ég get ekki beðið eftir að komast héðan út, beint heim upp í sófa og horfa á Friends síðan í kvöld
Phoebe: "I'm late for...uhhh...my Green Eggs and Eggs discussion group. Tonight is why he would not eat them on a train.
Ross: Dad’s still telling the story about how you tried to escape from fat camp….
Monica: I wasn’t trying to escape!
Ross: Then how did you get caught in the barbed wire?
Monica: I was… helping out a squirrel…
Ross: You were trying to eat it!!!!
CHANDLER: What are you doing?
JOEY: You said I had to give you the chair, you didn't say anything about the cushions.
CHANDLER: The cushions are the essence of the chair!
JOEY: That's right! I'm taking the essence.
föstudagur, apríl 16, 2004
Birt af Eyrún kl. 21:11
Gerast áskrifandi að:
Birta ummæli (Atom)
Engin ummæli:
Skrifa ummæli