föstudagur, maí 28, 2004

Friendsdagur í dag



Ross: Dad’s still telling the story about how you tried to escape from fat camp….
Monica: I wasn’t trying to escape!
Ross: Then how did you get caught in the barbed wire?
Monica: I was… helping out a squirrel…
Ross: You were trying to eat it!!!!

Joey: Okay, buddy-boy. Here it is: You hide my clothes, I'm wearing everything you own.
Chandler: Oh my God! That is so not the opposite of taking somebody's underwear!
Joey: Look at me--I'm Chandler! Could I be wearing any more clothes? Maybe if I wasn't going commando!

Joey: I'm tellin' you Ross, she wants you.
Ross: She barely knows me. We just live in the same building.
Chandler: Any contact?
Ross: She lent me an egg once.
Joey: You're in!
Chandler: She'll love it. Go with the egg, my friend.
(Ross walks over to the woman, egg in hand.)
Joey: Think it'll work?
Chandler: No, it's suicide. The man's got an egg.

Joey: What the hell does a paleontologist need a beeper for?
Monica: Is it like for dinosaur emergencies. 'Help, come quick, they're still extinct.'

Engin ummæli: