Monica: Fine! Judge all you want to but,
[points to Ross]
Monica: married a lesbian,
[points to Rachel]
Monica: left a man at the altar,
[points to Phoebe]
Monica: fell in love with a gay ice dancer,
[points to Joey]
Monica: threw a girl's wooden leg in a fire,
[points to the box Chandler's in]
Monica: livin' in a box!
(Joey has packed an emergency kit with food, Mad-Libs and condoms)
Chandler: Condoms?
Joey: We don't know how long we're gonna be stuck here. We might have to repopulate the world.
Chandler: And condoms are the way to do that?
[Doing a crossword puzzle]
Ross: Heating device.
Phoebe: Radiator.
Ross: Five letters.
Phoebe: Rdatr.
Monica: Joey, what would you do if you were omnipotent?
Joey: I'd probably kill myself.
Monica: Excuse me?
Joey: Hey, if "Little Joey"'s dead, then I got no reason to live.
Ross: Uh, Joey... Omnipotent.
Joey: You are? Ross, I'm sorry
Rachel: See? Unisex.
Joey: Maybe *you* need sex. I just had it a few days ago.
Rachel: No, Joey, U-N-I-sex.
Joey: I wouldn't say no to that.
Ross: Chandler Muriel Bing... Your parents never gave you a chance.
Síðasti friends þátturinn er í kvöld *snökt* *snökt*. Ótrúlega erfitt að kveðja þessa vini manns sem hafa fylgt manni í 10 ár, vitandi það að maður á aldrei eftir að sjá þá aftur. Frábærir þættir sem ég á eftir að sakna af skjánum. Eins gott að maður á video svo maður geti fengið friends skamtinn þegar hans er þörf.
föstudagur, júní 04, 2004
Friendsdagur í dag
Birt af Eyrún kl. 13:55
Gerast áskrifandi að:
Birta ummæli (Atom)
Engin ummæli:
Skrifa ummæli