Chandler: Oh y'know, I've been living here a while and I've never seen what's inside that closet. What is, what is in there?
Monica: Feminine stuff.
Chandler: Don't try to make me uncomfortable with feminine stuff!
Chandler: Monica has a secret closet and she won't let me see what's in it.
Joey: Why not?
Chandler: I don't know! What could she possibly be hiding in here that I can't see?!
Joey: I don't know. Ooh, I bet it's Richard.
Chandler: Why would Monica be keeping Richard in here?
Joey: Well off the top of my head uhh, maybe she's having her cake and eating it too. You being the cake and Richard being the too.
Chandler: There has got to be a way!
Joey: Easy there Captain Kirk.
Chandler: You're messy.
Monica: Oh no! You weren't supposed to see this!
Chandler: I married Fred Sanford!
Bara snilldin ein!!!
föstudagur, mars 26, 2004
Friendsdagur í dag
Birt af Eyrún kl. 13:48
Gerast áskrifandi að:
Birta ummæli (Atom)
Engin ummæli:
Skrifa ummæli